Friday, December 29, 2017

Finishes in 2017 - lots of pictures

Me just being silly
 I decided that I was going to try and collect some of my finishes for 2017 into one post so that I could see what I had worked on and finished in 2017.  The pictures are in no order as I just wanted to try and collect them.

This year I have had a lot of fun with my stitching and have seen what makes me happy and what doesn't.  I have been enjoying getting the stitching done that I have been able to do and will see I can accomplish in 2018.  I do have a list of things that I would like to work on getting done in 2018 but will see what actually happens.
Sabbatical Beauty

Braver - I recharted
I do have more projects that I have charted that I want to stitch and then there are the different patterns that I would love to work on so will see what happens when the bells ring in 2018 and what the year has in store for me.

Cecilia shawl
Schlock with Gun looks like it might be my last finish for 2017 but there are still a couple of days left in the year so will see what happens.

I hope everyone has had a good 2017 and if you are a crafter that you have started to figure out what you will be working on in 2018.  If you haven't that's ok as well because plans change as the years goes on anyway.  Until I write again I hope that if you have some time to stitch you are enjoying your time.


Day Dream - I charted

Fluffy Meringue Shawl

Growf - I charted

Lady - I charted


Quotes to Live By - Stitchrovia

Reflections of Canada - Ink Circles

Schlock with Gun - I charted

No comments: