Monday, November 20, 2017

Progress and a finish

Lady - November 12th
 Another week is over and I can say that with a crazy schedule I wasn't able to find much time to actually sit and stitch.

Lady - now she did bit a little bit of work but of course she is currently looking very odd as I am slowly starting to add the colours to her face.  Maybe after this week she will look a little better with some eyes and maybe even a mouth.

Lady - November 19
It does feel good seeing that I am slowly starting to see some details appear on her face and now to see how quickly I can get her done.  I am still hoping that I will be able to have her finished before the end of this month.  I figure with just the face left to do and another 11 days of chances to stitch I may be able to get it done.

I am going to continue to add one colour at a time so that I will just have the background colour to finish at the end and that will be the quick stitching because there will be no counting required for that.

Braver - November 11th
Braver - now this is the project that I decided that when I had a bit of time to stitch that I was going to focus on so that I could at least get one project done quickly.

The one thing about this project was it was pretty easy to work on one word at a time and see progress quickly on it.  As the last week went by and I was adding sometimes just a word at a time I figured I would be able to get it done with a bit of work.

Braver - November 18
Saturday had me with one row of words left to go so I decided that it was time to just sit and focus on getting it done so while watching the hockey game on Saturday evening I was able to get the last line stitched.

When I finally was able to look at the piece I liked how the three colours worked on this piece.  I wasn't sure for a while if I was going to like it or not but now that it is done I love how it turned out.


I didn't get any crocheting done in the last week but considering what our schedule was like I am amazed that I was able to get the stitching done that I was able to achieve. Hopefully this week I will be able to spend a bit of time stitching and working on Lady and maybe even get some crocheting done as well.

I have lots of projects on the go currently and hopefully soon I will be able to show you one of the projects that I have been working on. Until then, it is now time for me to get some of the work done that needs to get done and then hopefully this evening I will be able to do some crafting.



No comments: