Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Projects moving forward

Bluebell - October 1
This week I decided that I was once again gong to try and focus on only a couple of projects to see if I could make some progress on them and I am now happy with some of the progress that I was able to make.

Bluebell - now this was a project that I wanted to try and get moved forward even if I didn't get much done.  I decided that I am going to try and work on the top section of the pattern and maybe that will help me see some progress over the next little while.  I have been able to get the arms and your face outline done which is great.  Now to see if I can continue to make some progress on this piece.
Bluebell - October 5

One of the things that I have been thinking about is when am I going to be adding the metallic to the design and also when will the beads be added.  Part of me wants to get them added now and then another part of me is thinking that I should wait until I have finished will all of the regular floss.

Lady - September 24
Lady - I decided that this was going to be the project that got the most attention this week and part of that is because I wanted to see if I could get the dress and cloak finished.  As I was only working on one colour at a time and didn't have to do any counting this was something that I could work on when I was trying to get caught up on some videos that needed my attention.  I also worked on this when my computer was getting worked on as I was getting a new hard drive installed.

Lady - October 9
I am happy with the progress that I was able to make on this piece this week because now I just have one more area of the cloak that I need to finish up before I am onto working on her face and hair.  I hope to have the cloak finished before the end of this week but will have to see how much time I have to stitch.

Fluffy Meringue Shawl - September 24
Fluffy Meringue Shawl - the other project that I worked on was my shawl.  I wanted to see if I could get some of it done because I knew that once I got back to stitching on it I would be able to see some progress.

Fluffy Meringue Shawl - October 9
The shawl didn't get a lot of attention this week but it was something that I could pick up when I had a few minutes to just do something.  I normally did a few stitches on the shawl at the end of the day as I was wrapping up as it gave me a sense of accomplishment.  I also worked on the shawl when I was listening to a meeting.  It was a phone meeting so I was sitting and stitching while listening to everyone else talk.  I didn't have to participate much just be there so it worked very well.


This week I am not sure how much progress I will be making on things. I have a couple of projects that need my attention so will see how things go.  I hope to be able to spend some evenings stitching but will have to see how the rest of life goes. 



No comments: