Monday, August 14, 2017

Some progress on Quotes and another project


Quotes to Live By - August 7th
I was able to get a little bit of stitching done this week and am happy with some of the progress that I have been able to make.

Quotes to Live By - now this was the project that I decided that I was going to focus on first this week as I wanted to see if I could get the 8th part of the quote finished before the end of this last week.

Quotes to Live By - August 11th
After I was able to figure out the problem with the pattern I was able to focus on the actual stitching of the section and it seemed to come together pretty quickly.  I got some stitching done during the week and on Friday was able to finish off the quote so now there is just one more quote to go and then this piece is finished.

The final quote will be released on September 1st and I will try and get it done quickly to have this piece totally finished.  I look forward to having this piece off q-snap so that I can see the entire piece and not just the sections that I get to see while working on it.
Tiger Lily - July 30th

Tiger Lily - after getting Quotes to Live By done it was time to pick up a project to see if I could make a bit of a dent in it before the end of the weekend.  Tiger Lily was just that project but it didn't get any attention until Sunday evening when I finally looked at it and started to make a bit of progress on the design.

Tiger Lily - August 13th
I didn't get a lot done on the piece but at least I am slowly starting to see a bit of progress on it and that makes me happy.  I am going to see if this coming week I can spend a bit of time on this piece and will see how much of it I can actually get done.  Just seeing that the oranges are starting to make an appearance is making me happy.  I am looking forward to seeing how this piece turns out.


Once again I didn't take the pictures that I have been trying to do for the other projects that I have completed. I am starting to see that the other projects are finally starting to come together and I am getting some of them finished which makes me happy.

This week I hope to be able to get some of the other projects worked on that I have on the go right now.  I look forward to being able to show you some of the things that I have been working on but that is still a little bit of time from now.  I continue to work on the different projects and know that I will be happy when I can actually have the pictures to show for the work that I have been doing.

Today is a busy day so will see if I can get everything done that needs my attention and then maybe I will find some time to stitch.

No comments: