Monday, July 3, 2017

One crazy week

Growf - June 25
 As I said last week was going to be a crazy week for me and my stitching really shows it.  I wasn't able to make a lot of progress on anything but at least now to see if this week will be a better week for stitching and also getting other things done.

Growf - Now Growf was the one that I was working on and hoping to be able to get closer to being finished and he did get a little bit of attention.  Not as much as I had hoped so now I am going to see if I can work on him this week and maybe even get him finished. 
Growf - June 30

I am thinking that considering we still have one more day of our three day weekend left I may try and work on Growf for a while and see how much more of him I can get done.  My goal is to see if I can have him completed before the end of this week.

Quotes to Live By - yes Quotes to Live By got started on the 1st of July but I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.  I had hoped to be able to see more of this done but other things got in the way and my stitching didn't get done.  This is another project that I would like to get completed quickly.

Quotes to Live By - July 1

I am thinking that if I can work on Growf and Quotes to Live By this week that I might be able to get both of them finished this week.  Of course, this also means that I don't have other things that need my attention and take away from my stitching in the evening.

Today is the last day of our long weekend so I think I am now going to go and see if I can get a bit more stitching done.  The clients are mostly closed today so that means that I have a quieter day which is nice for a Monday.

I hope to have some pictures of the project envelopes next week as I have a bunch of them being worked on currently and will try and take a picture of some of them once they are finished.

Hope everyone has had a good week and have been able to do the things that you love.

No comments: