Monday, June 26, 2017

Some slow progress this week

Growf - June 18
 This week was a slower week of stitching and part of that was because of all the other demands on my time.  I did work on making sure that I was able to find a bit of time to stitch even when the rest of my schedule really was against me.

Growf - June 25
Growf -- Yes, Growf got the most attention this week and part of that was because it was a simple project that I could see some progress on quickly. Growf is a lot of fun to work n because there are not a lot of colours and I don't need to look at the pattern as much as on other patterns.

I’m not sure if I’ll finish Growf this week but at least it will be a finish early in July. I have all the outline done on Growf so now it is just a matter of sitting and finishing filling in all the areas of him. I hope that I can spend some time on him this week but I also think I need a change of projects so will see what happens.


Lady - June 13
Lady - Now there is one that I was able to continue to work on the outline of the cloak and that made me feel a little better.  I now have the cloak outlined so that means that I have a large area that I can work on filling in quickly when I have the time to just sit and stitch and not have to think about counting stitches.
Lady - June 25



I think I’m going to try and work on lady a little bit this week to see if I can add a few more colors to it.  I am working on this piece on a scroll bar so I don’t see as much of it at a time as I do when I use my q-snap frame.  This piece is also bigger than Growf so I know it is going to take me quite a bit of time to finish.


This week is going to be another busy week for me so I am not sure how much stitching I will get them before the long weekend.  This coming weekend is a long weekend here in Canada for most people.  As Canada Day falls on Saturday some companies are taking Friday off and others are taking Monday off.  For us it means we will have both a slower Friday and Monday.  I hope to be able to spend some of mine weekend sitting and working on a project.  Quotes to live by comes out on Saturday so that will be the first project that gets the attention in July.

I have some work that needs my attention so it is now time to focus on that and then I will see what stitching I can do this evening.


No comments: