Monday, June 12, 2017

Making some progress

Twisted Rainbow Sampler - May 23
 Here it is another week and I am happy to say that I have been able to make a bit of progress on a couple of patterns.

Twisted Rainbow Sampler - now this is the piece that I started my week off with as I wanted to ensure that I had one evening to work on this piece.  It was something that I was able to see some progress on quickly and that was nice.

Twisted Rainbow Sampler - June 5
I have now finished the second colour on this piece so will see how it goes as i would like to get moving forward on this design and see how the next colours look.  These first two colours are close so it doesn't look like much of a difference but I know the next one will show some difference and then will see how they go.

Growf - here is one of the Art Show/Action pieces that I am stitching this year.  I stitched it last year and it sold so it meant that I needed to restitch it again
Growf - finished piece last year
as people were asking for it this year.  I also decided that as I wasn't too happy with the finished piece last year that I was also going to rechart the pattern.

Growf - June 10
Growf is a piece of art by an artist that I have converted to cross-stitch and am stitching it up for the show.  I hope to be able to have some good progress on this piece in the next couple of weeks because it is a fun piece to work on as I can see the differences already on the design.

Lady - finished piece last year
Lady - now this is the second Art Show/Action piece that I am going to be stitching this year.  Again this piece needed to be recharted as I wasn't happy with the piece last year.  I have made a few changes to the colours so hope it will turn out better this year.

Lady - June 10
This is a piece that I loved stitching last year so I hope that I will be able to enjoy it as much or more this year with the slight changes that I have made.  Again this is a piece that is from another artist that I converted to cross-stitch.   This artist has said that I can use any of her artwork for cross-stitch so I am looking forward to finished up the two designs of hers that I have charted and then will see if I do any more before the Art Show.


This coming week I hope to be able to find some time to sit and stitch because I would like to see some progress on a couple of the projects this week.  I know that Lady is going to take me some time to finish but at least seeing a bit of progress would be nice.  Growf, I hope to get more colour added to him this week so will see what happens.  

Work is now on the agenda for today and then I will see what happens this evening and I hope to be able to get some stitching done.



No comments: