|Lady - October 9|
Lady - now this was the project that I decided that I was going to focus on to see if I could get the cloak finished and then I might be able to start working on the face and hair.
|Lady - bottom section - October 13|
|Lady - top section - October 13|
|Halloween Biscornu - October 13|
I did get a few stitches added into the piece after I got home and now to see if I can get at least the stitching completed before Halloween.
|Tiger Lily - August 17|
|Tiger Lily - October 11|
This is a full coverage piece so it is taking me a little longer than I had hoped to see some results. I would like to be able to spend some time stitching on this piece so that I might be able to at least get the top top over to the right edge and then I would be able to see how big this piece really is.
Schlock with Dice - this is the new start for me this week and I wasn't going to start something else but then other things happened so now this piece is getting some attention. Schlock with Dice is by Howard Tayler and I have stitched this piece before as it was done for an Art Show a couple of years ago. This year the piece was given to Brandon Sanderson with the condition that he showed it to Howard Tayler. Well, I found out that Howard hasn't seen the actual piece yet so now I am stitching a version of the piece for Howard so he can have his own copy.
|Schlock with Dice - October 15|
I haven't had a lot of time to actually sit and stitch this week so now to see if I can find some time this week in the evenings. I also would like to see if I can get a little bit more done on the Fluffy Meringue Shawl because it didn't get any attention this week either.