Monday, December 12, 2016

Slow week

Monarch - Nov 9, 2016
This last week I didn't find a lot of time for crafting but I did get a bit of work done on the Monarch Butterfly design which makes me happy.  I am finally seeing that the butterfly is starting to look like it should and that is making me happy.  I will have to do some backstitch on the butterfly and the flower once all the stitching is done but at least I am feeling better about the design now.

This week I hope to be able to put some more time in on this design as I would like to see all the actual stitching finished and then I can focus on the backstitching.  Just being able to see the rest of the butterfly appear will make me happy and then I will start working on another one of the projects that I have on the go.

Monarch - Dec 7, 2016
I didn't get a lot of knitting done either so the shrug is still around 13 inches so a long way to go before I can start wearing it. I figure that the shrug should get some attention as well this week as I have some mp3's that I need to list to so that is what I will knit while listening to them.  I also figure that I would like to get the shrug done soon so that I can start to wear it now that the cold weather has arrived.

The reason for not getting a lot of crafting done in the last week was that my computer decided that it didn't want to work as well as it should.  This meant a lot of additional stress on both myself and my dh as the computer is what I use for work.  After some investigating we figured it would be a good idea to just get a new work computer so that is what we did this weekend and I am back up and working and happy about that.

Now to try and get some work finished up so that this evening I will be able to maybe find a bit of time to craft.  This week I have a few other projects that need my attention so crafting is still going to be slow but I hope to at least find a bit of time for it.

No comments: