Monday, November 7, 2016

A bit more progress on things

Sugar - Oct 30th
 Here it is a start of another week and now to see if this week is going to be better than the last couple of weeks for getting some crafting done.

This weekend I was able to find some time to sit and work on the background of Sugar and I am just about finished it now.  There is just one some area that needs to be completed and then I can work on the actual dog.  The reason the background didn't get finished last night was I finished a skein of floss and didn't go and pick up the other one that is in my crafting bag.  I will work on finishing the background hopefully this evening and then it will just be working on getting the actual face of Sugar done.
Sugar - Nov 6

Besides working on this piece I but a few more rows in on the green shawl that I am making. I think I only knit about an inch this week so not a very good progress week but at least I am still on track to get it finished by early December.  Now I just need to get back to working on it and hopefully it will be done even faster than that.

The black shrug that I started to knit a couple of weeks ago also got a bit of attention this week and it went from 3 inches to around 7 inches but it is still a long way from the 42 inches that it has to be.

I am hoping that this week I will be able to find some crafting time most evening and will see what I work on.  I know that one evening is our local stitch night so I hope to be able to go there and see some progress on a piece. Of course, the time I work on crafting will depend on what work needs to get done and how quickly it is done.

The clocks went back an hour on Saturday evening and maybe it helped a bit with the cross-stitching but am not sure.  Now to see which project or projects get the attention this week because I am not sure which one will be the one that gets the most attention yet.  I would like to get at least one project finished before the end of the year so that means that maybe the Monarch Butterfly will come back out and get some more attention.


No comments: