Monday, September 19, 2016

Moving things forward

Monarch Butterfly - August 27th
This past week I was able to find a bit of time to sit and work on one of the cross-stitch designs that I have on the go.

Monarch Butterfly was able to get some attention and I am happy with the progress that I have been able to make on it.  I now have all the corners at least touched and that makes me happy.  I am now going to try and work on getting this design finished up quickly. 

Monarch Butterfly - September 18th
Besides working on the butterfly I was also working on knitting the green mindless shawl.  I got a few more rows of that done as well as that also made me feel a little happier.

Last week was a week where I really bounced between a lot of the projects so didn't get a lot of any one of the projects moved forward much but at least they got a little bit of attention. 

The projects that did see a bit of attention were:
  • Diagonal baby afghan
  • Mindless green shawl
  • Monarch Butterfly
  • Baby hats

So yes I was able to make a bit of progress on a bunch of things but other than the Monarch Butterfly there really isn't much to show.  I am looking forward to seeing how much crafting I can do this week as the weather is finally cooling down a little.

I am now going to see what work I can get done and hopefully this evening I will be able send a bit of time crafting.  The World Cup of Hockey is on television each night so that at least gives me something to work while I sit and craft.  Normally I would be watching the Blue Jays play baseball but I think considering they are on the west coast and games don't start until 10 pm, I am going to enjoy some hockey.

No comments: