Monday, March 21, 2016

Another slow week

Erasmus - Mar 13th
This past week I was able to get a bit of work done on Erasmus and that did make me happy.  Of course, I would have loved to be able to get more done but I wasn't able to find the time to stitch.

I am looking forward to having this piece done soon.  There isn't a lot of area to complete before I start on his head so I hope to getting that area finished this week and maybe even getting some work on the head done. 

Erasmus - Mar 18th
Growf - Mar 4th

The other project that got a little bit of stitching was Growf.  It didn't get a lot of time either but at least I was able to get a few stitches done on it.  It is going to be nice to be able to find some stitching time so that I can work on both of these.

This coming weekend is Easter weekend so will see if I am able to find a little bit of stitching time.

Both of these projects are the focus right now and then I will get back to working on the other projects that I have sitting and waiting.

Growf - Mar 15th
I still have one project that I haven't shown any progress on so after these are done I will be able to start working on it and will start with the pictures of it.  I haven't shown any progress pictures as the design is 10 inches square and I haven't got very much done.

This past weekend I found a little bit of time to work on a couple of baby hats so that pile is continuing to grow slowly.  I am looking forward to even getting back to crocheting the hats because they are been left alone for a while as well.

It is now time for me to get some work done and will see what the evenings are like this week.  I know one evening is taken up with a conference call and the rest I am not sure about yet.  Work comes first  so getting it all done in four days is important this week.



No comments: