Monday, February 29, 2016

Progress for last week


Bluenose Dime - Feb 19th
One of the projects that I was determined to work on even for a little bit this week was Bluenose Dime. 

Bluenose Dime - Feb 27th
I am still working on the regular DMC floss but see that it won't be long now before I am working with the silks.  I am thinking that maybe even the next time I am working on Bluenose that I will need to start with some of the silks so that I can get parts done.  This project got a couple of hours but not as much as I would have liked.   I would like to be able to find some more time this week to make some more progress on Bluenose Dime but will have to see how things go.

Besides working on Bluenose Dime I was able to sit down and put some stitches in Lady over the weekend.
Lady - Feb 21st

I am looking forward to getting Lady done but it does mean that I need to sit and focus on it instead of bouncing between all the projects that I have on the go.  It feels good seeing a change in this piece as I have been working on it for a while. I actually started this project on September 6th and it got put aside for a while but now I am going to focus on getting it finished.
Lady - Feb 28th

For Lady, I just need to finish her hair and then this project will be completed so that is what I am going to be working on this week. 

Of course, as soon as I finish working on Lady there is another project just waiting to get some attention, so will see if there is an update picture of another work-in-progress next week besides Lady and Bluenose Dime.

Work has meant I haven't had as many evenings to sit and stitch but will see what this week has in store.  I am hoping to find some time to work on Lady this week and also Bluenose Dime.  Besides theses two projects there is always crocheting or knitting sitting for me to pick up when I have a bit of time.

It is now time to get the work done so that I can hopefully get a bit more of the hair of Lady done.


No comments: