Monday, December 28, 2015

Crafting was slow

Baby afghan
This past week I can actually say that crafting wasn't something that really got accomplished.  I thought that I was going to have time before Christmas to sit and enjoy an evening or two just crafting but that didn't work out as planned.

I was able to find little bits of time since the 20th to craft but I haven't been able to get a lot of stuff accomplished.  The baby hats are still something that I can work on and they do make me happy because they don't take me long to finish so I can see some progress on something.  The pile of baby hats were mostly made over this weekend when I was sitting as a passenger as we did some running around on Boxing Day.

Baby hats
The baby afghan is a project that I started last Monday and I haven't been finding a lot of time to work on it either.  I would like to be able to get this one done quickly but will have to see what this week has in store for me. I know that I am going to be working some of this week so crafting will have to be done when I can fit it in and I hope to be able to do that at some point.

I am always thankful for the time I can find to craft.  It may be a half hour sometimes but at least my crafting is how I relax and think a lot of various things through.  While I don't find a lot of time to craft I am very thankful that I can crochet quickly because when I do find the time I can actually see some results.

So it is now time for me to get a couple more things accomplished.  Today is still a holiday for a lot of businesses but there are some that took last Thursday off instead.  Now it is off to get a bit of stuff done today.

No comments: