Monday, December 14, 2015

A bit of progress

Lady - Dec 6th
This week I was able to make a bit of progress on Lady which was nice.

Of course, going to stitch night on Wednesday meant that I had some time where I was able to focus on stitching.  A lot of this area was completed then but I did find a bit of time to stitch yesterday as well.

I have been trying to find little bits of time to sit and craft.  I would have loved to been able to work on this piece each night last week but the rest of life got in the way.

Lady - Dec 13th
This week is going to be another week where I will see when I will be able to stitch.  This coming weekend I am going to try and spend some of it stitching as I would like to see some changes to at least one of my projects that I have on the go.

Hopefully I will be able to spend some of the holidays also stitching.  I am not sure how much time I will really have as work will still need to be done during that time. Work never goes away but there are times when I need to take an evening to myself to craft and relax.

I haven't been able to spend a lot of time crafting but when I can find that little bit of time I really do value it.  My crafting time is my way of relaxing and thinking through some of the things that I am working on.

Now it's time to get to work and answer some of those emails that need my attention.  

No comments: