Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Stitching happened

Schlock with Gun - August 27th and October 25th
As I wrote in my blog entry yesterday morning I was really hoping to be able to find some time to stitch this week.

Well, I figured out that the only way to do that was to really make it happen early in the week so that I could see some results.  What I didn't expect was to see the progress that I was able to do in one evening.

Last night after getting home from work I decided that Schlock with Gun hadn't seen a needle for quite a while so it was time to put some stitching in on it.  This piece had been sitting since the 27th of August without any work so figured it was time. 

Schlock with Gun - October 26
The good thing was after sitting last night and getting some stitching done I can see some good results.  I am now looking forward to getting this piece done and then I can start working on another project that hasn't seen any attention for a while.





I am now going to try and get some more stitching done this week but there won't be any updates again until Monday.

Now I must go and get some work done and then I will see what stitching I can do tonight.

No comments: