Monday, September 28, 2015

A crazy week

Baby hats
What can I say other than the last week has been extremely crazy for me.

I haven't picked up any cross-stitch for a week now and I am hoping to be able to do it again soon.  I had really hoped to be able to stitch last week but things just didn't work out the way I had hoped so just did something else.

I was able to make a few baby hats over the week and that did make me very happy.  At least seven of them were made over the weekend while travelling to and from Montreal for a quick trip.  I am very happy that I can crochet while a passenger in a car because that is how I got as much crocheting done as I did.

See, one of my clients is a charity and they were having an event in Montreal on Saturday, so I was asked if we could go out and see how the event went.  We heard this news Thursday morning and left Friday afternoon so yes a very crazy schedule.  Of course, there were a lot of little things that needed to be accomplished before we headed out so that took Thursday and Friday to accomplish.

My cross-stitch did make the trip to Montreal with me but after running around at the event all Saturday afternoon I didn't do anything Saturday evening.  I am also not totally sure where the rest of last week went because I was just trying to accomplish quite a few things which meant crafting wasn't something that got a lot of attention.

Now that I am back from Montreal and getting back to my own routine I hope to be able to get some crafting in this week.  I am not sure what crafting will be accomplished but at least I hope to be able to spend a little time most evenings just curled up and doing some of that.

I now need to try and get a bit of work done today so that I can find the time to craft later.

No comments: