Monday, February 16, 2015

Progress and a finish


 This last week I was one again stitching on a piece for the Art Show in April.  The good news is I have reached the half way mark on it so it should be finished in time for the show.  I also have two other pieces to frame one for the art show and one for display.


Walsh Dragon Keychain
Last night I didn't have a lot of time to stitch so I finally picked up a key-chain that I have had around for years. It was a kit for a Walsh Dragon and considering part of my background is welsh it meant something to me.  The piece was really small so it meant that I was able to start it and see results very quickly.  I was actually able to start and finish the piece in under two hours so it did feel really nice getting something finished.

I know that I have a few more small projects around so I think I am going to try and locate some of them and maybe start working on getting them finished.

Today is Family Day here in Ontario so I hope that I will be able to spend some of my day stitching.  Now which piece will see some attention I am not sure but I think the Art Show piece should be the focus so that I can get it finished.  It is now time for me to get off the computer and spend some time relaxing.

No comments: