Monday, January 26, 2015

Not much progress this week

This week I didn't get as much stitching on Blackbird as I would have liked.  I didn't have the time to sit and work on this one as I had hoped.

One of the reasons for not getting time to work on this piece is I am currently working on a piece for an art show and that is taking my time right now.  I will show the completed piece once it is done because right now I want to keep it quiet.  The art show is in April so it means that for the next little while I may not be making as good a progress on the new patterns as I would like.

Besides working on the art show piece I also have a crochet project that I need to work on as a surprise for someone.  Thankfully the crochet project won't take too long to complete and will be able to show the pieces of it once the person receives it.

When I have had a few minutes to do something I have been working on a shawl that I started quite a while ago.  This one is using fine yarn so even after working for a couple of hours during the week it doesn't look like I have done anything on the shawl.

I have also been dealing with a couple of other issues that have taken some of my time away from crafting.  One of the biggest things is trying to find more work that I can do for our business.  I enjoy writing documents so now trying to find other companies and charities that need that type of work done.  I have been spending quite a bit of my time working on documents to show my writing style because I cannot show actual completed client projects because of non-disclosure agreements.

So today it is back to getting some work done for existing clients and then hopefully this evening I will be able to find a bit of time to work on one of the projects.






No comments: