Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stitching Progress

This week I decided that it was time to really try and focus on a project and see how much stitching I could get done.

Well I picked up the needle once during the week but the weekend meant that I had time to sit and stitch and now I am seeing some really good results.  The bottom portion of the dragon is almost done other than a few stitches that I need to do but that is it.  I now can focus on the wings and hopefully will be able to continue on them this week.

Omi's Rose - Nov 2nd
I am really happy with how much I was able to get done this week because it looks like I really don't have a lot more to do if I can focus on it for a few more days.  Now the words focus on it were working really well until this morning when I decided to pick up another pattern and put a few stitches in on it.  This new pattern is once again something of my own and is based on a picture of a rose that I took a couple of years ago.

I called the pattern Omi's rose because it is from a picture of a rose from a basket of flowers from her memorial.  I loved the rose and wanted to capture the beauty of it so I took the picture.

No comments: