Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Siux and Something new

Now I have been asked by a few people what is the status of Siux.  Well, there isn't going to be a picture of her until I have completed her.  I have done most of the stitching but have an accent that I am currently working on so want to wait until it is done.  I am really hoping that I will be able to get all of the stitching done this week as I want to have Siux totally completed by the end of the month.

So what I decided to do as a break from the glitter is to start another new project and this is the progress on it when I started it.  T

Of course the first day of stitching doesn't show a lot of results on the piece and that is also because I spent a lot of time just looking at the pattern and deciding where I wanted to start stitching and what colour I wanted to do next. The pattern is going to probably be changed a bit as I stitch it as I decided if a colour really looks right or not.

I am hoping that over the long weekend I will be able to find some time to stitch onSiux so that I can see one finished and the other one with some progress.

It is now time for me to get some work done so that I can hopefully find a bit of time later today to sit and stitch.



No comments: