Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bears

Bear - no face

Bear - finished
Now to explain what I have been up to lately is simple.  I have been having a little bit of fun with my knitting.

The bear that you see is something that I started last night and finished this afternoon while sitting on our balcony.  The pattern was very simple and I really enjoyed working on it.  I did most of the knitting last night except for the legs and today I sewed him all together.

Now, I have to admit that I kept laughing as I was working on him because even before his face was done I thought he had a personality.  He wasn't being very cooperative at some points so that is why his tummy is off center.

I bought this pattern book yesterday because I figured that I would eventually make a couple of the patterns out of it.  There are patterns for a pig, cat, duck, squirrel, dog, bear and something else.  All of the patterns are very quick to make up so I will probably be making some more of these later on.

This project was worked on when I was suppose to be working on an assignment for school.  Now I am going to go and work on the assignment and get it out of the way.

The bear is going to watch over me to ensure that I do the assignment instead of working on another craft project.

No comments: