Friday, January 3, 2014

January 1st start

Cirque des Cercles by Ink Circles
This year I decided to do something different.  Normally I just continue working on projects that I have on the goal and don't start something on January 1st.  This year I decided that I was going to sit down and start a project that my goal is to have it completed by December 31, 2014.

As you can see I did make some progress on the piece on January 1st so now just need to continue working on it so that I can achieve my goal.  The good news is I am only using one colour but it is also over 1 thread on 25 count evenweave so it isn't as fast as doing it over 2.  That might just be my opinion but I find it does take a bit longer to make each stitch.

As I work on the piece I will be taking pictures as I like to see the progress that I make on it when I have the time to work on it.

What did everyone else do?  Did you start a new project on January 1st?

Work is calling me so need to go and do some of that and then I think I will spend a bit of my evening crafting.

No comments: