Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Finishes from Creative Festival

Cross Stitch Pendant - Susan Fritzgerald
Yesterday after getting some work done, I decided that it was time to sit down and work on the projects from the Creative Festival that were almost finished.

My first finish was actually the seamless hat because all I had to do was cast off the stitches and sew in the ends.  This project was a very quick project to finish so now have a hat that fits a doll.  I was also given the pattern that would fit a child so think I am going to make that hat to see what it is really like.

Seamless Hat - Gail Silver
The second finish was the cross stitch pendant that  I had worked on last Thursday in class.  Of course sitting down and finished this project probably took me less than an hour so another good feel.  The cord for the necklace was also included in the kit and so the project is totally complete.  The cord uses the chinese sliding knot so that the necklace length is adjustable. 

I am not sure what project I am going to work on next but I do know that I am looking forward to having another finish soon.  Of course I do have other projects on the go as well so will see if the finish is a Creative project or another project.

Now it is time to get some work done so that I can curl up later today and craft for a bit.



No comments: