Wednesday, September 18, 2013

No crafting time

So you ask what I have been working on and that is simple, not much.

I am very busy with a couple of projects for work and they have been taking a lot of my time and by the time I finish them each night I don't have the energy to pick up a needle or hook.  I am hoping that by the beginning of October I will be back to being able to spend some time crocheting or knitting.

Now, the exciting news is I have a brand new cross-stitch pattern that I cannot wait to stitch.  It arrived last night and of course had to spend some time looking at it and deciding when I was going to start it.  I will be writing more about this cross-stitch pattern because it has been years in the works and finally have it.  I have the fabric all ready for this piece so now just need to pull all the threads and sit down and start it.  The completed piece is going to be 11" x 6" and that is going to be over one thread on 28 count evenweave. 

So now I  need to focus on the project again today and then maybe tonight I can sit down and pull all the threads for the project.  Can you say I am excited about this project.  Yes I am.

I do have to say a big thanks to Silverlotus for helping me get this cross-stitch pattern.  She has heard my excitement about this new project.  I haven't stopped smiling since getting the email.

No comments: