Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dream Castle - continues

Dream Castle
I decided this past weekend that I was going to work on my hardanger instead of working on socks.  This is Dream Castle as of last night.  I have finished all the kloster blocks now to start working on the buttonhole stitch that goes all around the edge of the pattern.  There is still quite a bit of work to be done on this piece but finally I am seeing some results so feeling a lot better about this piece.

I am still working on socks but don't have any completed socks since the very beginning of April.  I think I need to focus on getting at least a couple of socks of the needles soon so that I can see some results.  It has been interesting trying to get a few things completed this week.  I have wanted to just sit and craft but have had work that has needed to get done.

This weekend I am going to spend at least part of Saturday hiding and working on some crafts.  I figure that I deserve some time where I can just do what I want instead of working on all the other things that have been taking my time.  I am also going to be finished my two courses by this weekend so won't have any homework to do either.  I write my final exam tonight so am looking forward to some time off before the next courses start May 10th.

Time to finish up a couple of things today before I head off and write my exam.

No comments: