Sunday, September 30, 2012

Knitting for Charity

Baby Sweater
I have been able to get a bit of knitting done in the last few days which is making me feel a little better about things.  I was able to finally finish this baby sweater that I knit earlier this month.  All I needed to do was sew the buttons on so this week I sat down and decided to get it done.

Besides this sweater I have been working on a couple of other sweaters and even a baby afghan so yes keeping busy.  The run part of this is I keep working on different projects instead of focusing on one project and getting it completed.  Currently I have five baby sweaters on the go and two baby afghans. That is what I can think of that I have on the go.  I probably have a couple of other things on the go but currently can't think of what they are.

The reason I have so many things on the go is because the charity that I work with has asked if I could make some baby items for them.  Of course that isn't a problem as they are normally pretty quick to make.  My problem is I can't seem to decide which project I want to work on at a given time.  I am having fun bouncing between the different projects as well because when I get tired of working with one colour I can quickly change colour by picking up a different project.

So now that I have finished a couple of things that needed to be done today I am going to try and work on at least one of the sweaters for a little while and see how much I can get done on it.

Before knitting can be started it's time to finish the cauliflower soup that we are making.  So better go and get that done.

No comments: