Sunday, April 29, 2012

Little crafting lately

So to explain where I have been is basically working and trying to figure out what I can and cannot do with the thumb splint on.  Yes I have got a little bit of crafting done but haven't taken any pictures of them this week.  Hopefully tonight I will get some pictures taken of my projects so that I can show what I have actually been doing.

Last weekend we went away for a couple of nights and I took lots of stitching with me to work on but didn't get too much done.  I do have one project that I am working on but it is going to stay in hiding until it's completed and this is the project I worked on last weekend.

Besides stitching on my one project I did do a bit of writing for work which did make me happy because I haven't done a lot of writing either since hurting my thumb.

This week I decided to go to two craft shows and in some ways it was nice and another way I probably shouldn't have gone.  By going to the Creative Festival and the Knitter's Frolic I found out all the things that I can't currently do and miss.    Seeing all the items that I would love to work on and know it's going to be a while before I can made me look at all the crafting stuff I currently have on the go at home. 

So instead of buying a bunch of projects that I would just add to my to do list I decided it was best that they just stay where they were.  Now to see what I can get accomplished while wearing the splint.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope the healing it going well.