Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekend and Wednesday Progress

Weekend results
 I didn't post the results from the weekend because I was a little frustrated with myself.  I spent quite a bit of Saturday stitching and then unstitching.  Yes I made a major mistake so had to take it out and that meant that my results for the weekend is very little.  Of course after taking it out I figured I better take a break and not try and do too much in case I made another mistake.

Oh, on the positive side my DH did go and pick up some of the overdyed floss that I had run out of so that means I could stitch on Saturday working on the main part.

Wednesday night
Of course, Wednesday is my planned cross-stitch evening and instead of just cross-stitching in the evening I cross-stitched quite a bit of the day.  I have finished all the blue overdyed section now so just need to work on the butterflies, border and saying.  I am very happy with the results so far and can't wait to work on it again.  I hope to be able to get a little bit done today and then I know I am going to work on it again this Saturday so will see how far along I get on it.  I think once I fill in the butterflies I will work on the border before I put the beads and metallic threads on it. 

Creating Yourself is really taking shape so now it's time to start thinking of what project I am going to pick up after this one is finished.  Maybe I should try and work on something from my started pile.

No comments: