Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hard Work Paid Off

This is not a craft entry but it is something that I have been working on for a while and I can honestly say that the hard work paid off.  I have been working towards getting a certification that I have wanted for quite a while.  The exam was Friday and thanks to modern technology I already know the results and they are I passed.  I now have my CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management).

For the month of January, I was studying as much as possible so that I would pass this exam on the first attempt and wouldn't have to retake it.  I actually started this process about 3 years ago when I first took an Introduction to Project Management course and loved it.  See I have been doing part of project management for my job for a number of years and finally decided that I would put the time and effort into getting the certification.  This certification is for someone who doesn't do Project Management as a full time job but it still involves quite a bit of work.

I am happy to say that now that it's over I am going to be able to relax some and do a bit more crafting instead of spending evenings and days studying.

No comments: