Saturday, September 3, 2011

August accomplishments

It's hard to believe that another month has gone.  I have been busy working on my charity crafting and in August actually did a couple of things for friends and myself as well.

Here is what I accomplished in August, 40 items:
    • Children's hats            7
    • Mittens                        9
    • Shawls                        2
    • Baby hats                   15
    • Thumbless mittens     4
    • Baby slippers              3
Yes I was able to get quite a few things finished up in August which has made me a little happier.  Now I just need to get my yarn stash to go down some more as I realized I have way too much yarn so my goal now is to try and get it down over the next few months.

September looks like I may be able to get a few more projects completed so will see what actually happens as it is only the 3rd of the month, but I have finished 2 things already.

Now to pick up the needles for a while and see what I accomplish this weekend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! Good for you. You've had a very productive month.