Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hot weather and crafting

I really don't think hot, humid weather and crafting go too well together.  This week the weather has been extremely hot and humid so my crafting has been down a bit.  I have to say I haven't got much done of anything because every time I thought of doing something it involved moving and it was just too hot to do anything except try and stay cool.

I am still working on the various small projects like mittens and hats so should be able to post some good results by the end of next weekend.  At least I am hoping that I have got quite a few done in July.  I am working hard at reducing my stash of yarn because I know that I have way too much and last weekend I picked up more so it needs to disappear soon into projects.

This week I am hoping that I can get caught up with the work that is outstanding and then I should be able to relax and craft over the weekend.

Well it's a bit cooler today so I think I am going to try and pick up a crochet hook for a little while and work on either a baby hat or the scarf.  I want to get the scarf done by next weekend as I would like to give it as a gift to a friend of ours.

No comments: