Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crazy time

I am still around but have to admit that life just keeps me so busy right now that finding a little bit of time to sit and write has been difficult. 

I have a few things that I want to blog about so I know that I need to sit here at the computer for some time and get everything written up. 

Here is a picture that I took last week during an escape that we took to Gravenhurst.  This view is out of the living area door of our suite and yes it is a Muskoka chair that is in the foreground.  We had a wonderful trip and I want to write more about it as it was a fun and relaxing trip.

Well off to try and finish up some work that I need to do before a meeting this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very glad for you that you were able to take a few days off and enjoy some relaxation. Looks like you picked a beautiful spot! I'm jealous ....

Congratulations on all the hats! That is a huge accomplishment, on top of all the other things you do.

Barbara