Friday, February 18, 2011

Another square completed

Tonight I decided to sit down and do the one square that Kathrin posted earlier today.  It was a little harder than the other squares but I did enjoy seeing it come to life.

Pattern #9
I really hope that the rest of the patterns are issued two at a time because at least then in just over three weeks I should be able to start putting this project together.  OK, I can hope that I can get it finished before the end of March but only time will tell.

Another project that I have on the go is my name tag for the Gitta's Getaway at the beginning of April.  It's hard to believe but that it's only 6 weeks before that event so yes I need to concentrate on my name tag for a while.  No pictures of it until it is completed and considering what I am doing this year I think I am going to be cutting it really close to get it done.

Now to finish a couple of other projects that I have on the go.  I have almost finished a baby afghan for a friend so think I will work on getting it done this weekend.  I am glad it's a three day weekend here but I think I will also do a bit of work this weekend and maybe even try to do some studying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Darlene! Your biscornu squares look gorgeous! I love the colours you chose. I was in the shop today (working on the NWMP with Kathrin) and we chose new colours for me because when I sat down to start working on my biscornu last week I noticed the colours didn't change fast enough so that different colours would be seen on each square, so we had a bit of fun choosing new colours. Will send you a photo when I have done the first two squares.

Have to work on my name tag for the Getaway, too!!

Barbara