Saturday, February 26, 2011

2 more squares done

This week I was so happy when Kathrin posted two squares so that it means that once I got these done there were only 4 more squares to go.  I am getting so excited to see what this is going to look like when it's finished.

Here are the pictures for this week.
Pattern 10

Pattern 11
I really liked how pattern 11 turned out and it was fun to work on. 

I must be having fun working on this biscornu as I have actually started thinking that I might even make another one using colours that I don't normally use.  I know the green in this one is a colour I don't normally pick for myself but it is looking ok on this project.

I think before I start working on another one I should get this one finished and maybe even a couple of the other projects that I have on the go. 

Update on sock:
I have started the second sock and got the ribbing done.  I have wanted to work on it lately but my left hand decided it didn't want to hold the small needles so took a break from the sock for a little bit.  I hope to get back to knitting later on this week but will see what happens.

I'm off to see what I can work on so that I can get a few things finished before the end of the month which is only three days from now.

1 comment:

Kathrin said...

Pattern 11 is my favourite