Sunday, January 9, 2011

More stash

I did go out yesterday and I did get more yarn but at least I came home with only brigter girl colours.

The colours that I picked up yesterday were:  Lavender, Rouge, Lt Old Rose, Grape and Aqua.  Now I have colours that are a little different than I normally get and bought enough of each of them that I can make a small girls sweater out of it. 

Today I am hoping to be able to sit and knit for a while as I have a little boy's sweater on the go that I would like to see finished very soon.  I started this sweater in November and put it down and finally on Friday I picked it up and decided I wanted to get it done.

Another project that I want to start is a 15 sided biscornu which is being posted on www.gittas-kathrin.blogspot.com so need to get my 15 squares outlined.  I also need to get started designing my name tag for the retreat at the beginning of April.

Off to do a little bit of paper work and then I am taking the rest of the day to myself.  Wish me luck.

No comments: