Monday, December 13, 2010

This time of year

Yes I have been crafting quite a bit in the last week but of course it's on the gift that I need to get finished by Christmas.  I am looking forward to getting this project done so that I can get back to all the other projects that are sitting waiting to be finished.

I looked around over the weekend and found that I have quite a few projects started that just need some time to finish them.  I think my goal after getting the gifts done will be to finish these projects so that I can get things back under control.

The list of started projects include:
     2 lapghans
     2 mobius scarves
     1 baby sweater
     1 baby afghan
     2 hats

Yes lots of different projects that I need to focus on and get them out of the way.  Having a week between Christmas and New Years is going to be great as I think I will work on these projects.



Now to get to work on some work projects so that I can get them out of the way so that I can get knitting.

No comments: