Monday, December 6, 2010

December crafting

It's hard to believe but it's the last month of another year.

I am hard at work on a couple of projects that I cannot show yet as they are for others and cannot show them until they receive it.

Saturday had a lot of fun as it was Gitta's Open House at the store so we went there and spent most of the afternoon there.  It is amazing how many people spent quite a bit of time just talking to one another while doing some shopping.  Yes I added to my stash of needlework projects and have actually put a couple of stitches on one of them. 

Now to work on my projects to ensure that they can be completed by the end of this month.

I do want to figure out some of my goals for 2011 and that is something that I guess I should be starting to thinking about now.

Sitting looking out a window while writing this and it is looking like winter today here and already hating the snow.

No comments: