Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 days to go

I have to admit that I am starting to feel a little better about the gifts that I am currently still trying to get finished before Christmas.

One of the items just needs the ends sewn in and then it's done so should have that done tomorrow.  The other gift is looking a lot better as I decided yesterday to work on it for a while and now can see the end in sight.  Hopefully I can sit and knit on it either today or tomorrow and get it off the needles and then just have the sewing up to do.  Pictures will be taken and I will post them after Christmas.

I haven't had a lot of time to do crafting but that is fine as I am doing something else that I love doing.  I am working on a few client projects for work so that is making me happy as well.  I am hoping that over the holidays I can make some good progress on both my crafting and my work projects.  I may even find a bit of time to work on my name tag for the Gitta's Getaway Retreat which is in April.

So if I don't post before Christmas I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

No comments: