Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time is flying by

It's hard to believe that it's the middle of November already.  I am trying to finish up a couple of charity items as well as a couple of gifts.

The good news is I am continuing to work on a new project which is making me very happy.  I am not going to say too much about it right now as it is still in the early stages.  I have to say that it it involves my knitting and crocheting so that is making me happy.

Now I just need some time to finish up the way too many items that I currently have on the go.  Of course this weekend didn't help as I had to try about a couple of new patterns so that also meant starting a couple of new projects.  Now to finish up the ones I have on the go.

I am also working on a new name tag for a retreat that I will be attending in April of next year.  Yes Gitta's Getaway Retreat is set for next year and I have already marked my calendar for it.  Check out www.gittasgetaway.blogspot.com

Off to work on getting some WIP's into finished projects.

No comments: