Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crafting still going on

I just realized that it's been a while since my last post and I have to admit that I have been really busy since that post.

One thing I did was attend the Creativ Festival and spent four days spending time with friends and crafting. It's amazing but so many of these friends only get together once a year but it feels like we were just together. This year I spent most of my time taking needlework classes and there were fun and now to work on getting the projects completed from these classes. I also took two knitting classes, one was good but the other one left a lot to be desired.

Between the Creative Festival and working, my crafting time has been limited in the last couple of weeks so haven't really had much to post. No pictures yet but will be posting some of the projects from the Festival once I get them finished.

Now that things are getting a little more organized I hope to be able to post a little more and hopefully will have pictures to post more often as well.

My yarn stash has grown in the last few weeks but have to say thanks to a friend for the yarn that she gave me a couple of weeks ago. I am currently working on getting some of this yarn into some scarves and blankets for charity.

Off to work on some stuff before it's time to call it quits for tonight.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad to hear you are doing well and that the yarn is being put to good use. :D