Saturday, May 1, 2010

Great Retreat

I am currently sitting in my hotel room and figured I would update everyone on how the weekend is going. GREAT!!!! is an understatement for sure as everyone is having a great time and getting to know everyone else.

The retreat last night started with a pajama party and it was a lot of fun and a great way to get to know everyone. Between the interesting pajamas, slippers and playing getting to know you bingo everyone got a chance to talk to each other even if it was "how can you help me?" That was a common question being asked during the bingo game.

This morning started with a Buffet breakfast and then off to a workshop for the morning. The workshop went very quickly and then off to a Buffet style lunch. The staff has been great at the hotel and the food amazing. The afternoon was spent stitching but still not a lot to show yet so hopefully tomorrow I will take a picture of it. Currently getting changed and then heading down for a Banquet dinner and then back to stitching.

Hope to be able to tell more later and tonight the award for the best name tag is going to be awarded so we will see what happens. Don't know how I will do with the name tag contest but will let everyone know how it goes.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Darlene. I just wanted to let you know how nice it was to see you are the retreat.