Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good week

I have been busy working on a cross-stitch that I will be taking to the retreat I am attending this coming weekend. I have started Celtic Knotwork Crosses Bell Pull by TW Designs. I don't have much done on it so there is no picture to show yet but hopefully after this weekend I will have something to show.

Another nice thing happened last week and this is what it was, the Sunshine award.The rules of this award are:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
I have to say a big Thank You to Silverlotus of Reflections in the Pond.

So that is all that has been happening in the last few days so now to get ready for my retreat this weekend. I hope to have lot to tell you early next week about the retreat and pictures of progress on my cross-stitch.

No comments: