Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crafting Time Way Down but Good Reason

I have to admit that I haven't been doing a lot of crafting in the last couple of months but I have a very good reason. I have been involved in a charity run/walk that is taking place on May 24th in Whitby Ontario. I am having a great time getting it organized and ready to go so this is the fifth year for the event in Whitby. The charity group is AAIA and the run/walk is called the Triple "A" Run/Walk. The money raised that this event goes to research on allergies which is wondering as I do deal with allergies, asthma and also severe food allergies.

Here is the link to information about the event. http://www.aaia.ca/en/activities.htm

So please if you are interested and have some time please come out and participate and if you can't particpate we still need volunteers to help with the event.

No comments: