Thursday, November 20, 2008

Knitting and such

This last week has been me trying to get a few things done for one of the charities that I work with. I have been knitting some quick boa scarves and have also knit two self patterning hats.

Oh, this week I also was able to get 54 pairs of pants (13-18 pound size) cut out so now I think I have around 170 cut out and now just need to sit down and sew them so that I can get them out of the way as quickly as possible. The cutting out of the pants means spending a day with my mom laughing and enjoying our time together. It's great having the chance to do this while I am currently looking for a new contract or full-time job.

I have also been getting some of the living room cleaning up which is very satisfying. It has taken quite a while for me to get into a routine of wanting to do things like clean up an area but now seem to be enjoying doing this a little bit at a time.

Now to see what I can accomplish this weekend so that I can see more and more results. I think what I should do is try and write down what I accomplish so that I can see what is done.

Now to see what I can get done.

No comments: